Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I ran the 126 yard dash in 9 seconds...

This blog is not of a personal nature, usually only LeeDavid Landscapes related items...

...However...


I was having a very average game until the 5th hole of the Aspen 9 at Innisfail's beautiful Golf Club, then it became the greatest moment I have had in golf. I saw the shot the entire way and so did the rest of my foursome. It was 126 yards, I used a pitching wedge. It hit the green once then disappeared. I ran to the green and it was in the hole.

I then had to walk back to the tee as I was the first shot in the foursome. The moment was sort of foggy, as I almost tee'd the ball up on the next hole until my buddy Greg reminded me that I should keep this ball. Thanks Greg.

I had never even seen a hole in 1 until yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil - you didn't tell me! You're my hero!!
RS